Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blood Angels 2nd Wave Rumors



As I'm sure everyone saw, the new update on Monday's incoming article wasn't very new. Kinda disappointing. I'm not one to GW bash, but that's what one comes to expect from GW's marketing department.

Usually we do get something on special via the newsletter on holidays, so I am hoping this Thanksgiving they decide to give thanks to their fans and bestow some Blood Angels goodness upon us.

So the rumors have the 2nd Wave consisting of the following:
  • Stormraven Gunship (with all of the options from the codex)
  • Furioso Dreadnaught (with all of the options from the codex including Librarian bitz)
  • Blood Angels Battle Force with 10 Tactical Marines, 5 Assault Marines, 5 Death Company, and a Rhino
I'm not crazy about the Battle Force. I was hoping for either 10 Death Company or a Razorback, but it does work for new players. I just won't be buying one as I never buy Rhinos and I have more Tactical Marines than I know what to do with.

I'm in a much less intensive class this month so I'll have time to update my blog more. I'll have some more meaty hobby articles soon.

Till then,
-The Harrower

No comments:

Post a Comment